1. Do you have a minimum age?
- Yes, the minimum age is 6 yrs old
2. Do you have a maximum weight limit?
- The max weight limit is 225lbs, unless the individual is of exceptional fitness level or over 6 ft tall.
3. Do you provide helmets?
Yes, we offer helmets to all participants. Those under 18 yrs of age are required to wear a helmet and is optional for adults. HOWEVER - we STRONGLY recommend a helmet for everyone.
4. How do I cancel or reschedule my ride?
- Your confirmation email should have a link to cancel or reschedule your ride. Alternatively, you can go online to www.bookeo.com/equineescapes, sign in and perform the change.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel your ride without any cancellation fees. If you cancel within 48 hours of your ride, you will be charged the full price for all participants in your group.
6. Does Equine Escapes ever cancel rides?
- We will cancel a ride if we believe the riding conditions may be hazardous. Such conditions include snow, ice, high winds, or lightning/thunder. No charges are made if Equine Escapes must cancel the rides due to inclement weather.
7. Can I arrange for a group ride for more than 6 people?
- The group size we can accommodate is typically 6 people, however special arrangement may be made to have additional horses brought out with a second horse trailer. Please contact us
to make arrangements.
8. What should we bring and wear?
- Please wear long pants! Covered shoes are required, preferably with a heel. During the summer, bring water, sunscreen, hat, and a smile! During the rainy season, dress in layers according to the temperature and precipitation.